Take Advantage of Special Pricing
30% off Select AHIP Courses and Publications
If you’ve been considering enhancing your career with additional knowledge about health insurance or earning a professional designation, now’s the perfect time to start. From now through 11:00 p.m. ET, December 31, 2012, you can save 30% on nearly 40 self-study courses, many online, and lots of educational publications crafted by the country’s top business and health care experts.
To begin, view our online catalog and professional designation chart:
Use coupon code 2012YESALE when you checkout to be sure to get your savings.
This offer does not apply to:
- Course: Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Course: Health Insurance Exchanges and the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Course: Marketing Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Plans: Understanding Medicare Basics, Plan Options, and Marketing and Enrollment Requirements
- Book: Legal Issues in Healthcare Fraud and Abuse: Navigating the Uncertainties and Managed Care: What It Is and How It Works
- Taxes and shipping charges
- This offer may not be combined with any other AHIP offer
For more information, email Support@AHIPInsuranceEducation.org or call 800.509.4422.
Register for select AHIP 2013 conferences before 12:00 pm ET on December 31, 2012 and take advantage of deeply discounted prices. For details, click here.