We’re all looking at health care differently as we try to increase quality and lower costs. Health plans can’t do it alone. They understand that and are looking for partners like you to help build the tools that will change the way health care is delivered.
- Health plans are looking for apps and portals to better engage consumers daily in their health and wellness, including monitoring prescriptions, weight and medical appointments.
- They’re looking for tools to enhance communications with providers and hospitals.
- They are looking for your ideas and solutions.
Institute 2012 is your opportunity to meet with hundreds of health plans face to face and learn more about their needs—in a single trip. From the time you arrive your schedule will be packed with networking opportunities, sessions that will help you understand this important industry, and a 200+ company exhibit hall that lends itself to even more business opportunities.
Concurrent and Breakfast Session Topics Include:
- Innovative Tools and Technologies for Activating Consumers: From Social Media to Mobile Technologies
- Product Design for a New Business Model
- Multi-Stakeholder Approaches to Establish and Sustain Consumer Engagement in Health
- Interoperable Health Care and Data Sharing: The Increased Need for Creating a Private, Secure IT Environment
- Aligning Health IT Initiatives, Business Strategies and Reform Priorities
For a full list of concurrent sessions, including session descriptions and speakers, click here.
General Sessions That Will Interest You:
- Brave New World of Health Care: At the Intersection of Science, Technology, and Delivery System Transformation
Louis Burns, Chief Executive Officer, Intel-GE Care Innovations™
Alex Gorsky, Chief Executive Officer, Johnson & Johnson
Jeffrey O. Henley, Chairman, Oracle Corporation
Robert Margolis, MD, Managing Partner & CEO, HealthCare Partners
- Cowboys Versus Pit Crews: How to Build a Sustainable Health Care Delivery System
Atul Gawande, MD, MPH*, Professor, Harvard Medical School; Author of The Checklist Manifesto, Better and Complications; Staff Writer on Medicine and Science, The New Yorker magazine *It is understood that Dr. Gawande is not receiving any personal reward for speaking at this event.
Malcolm Gladwell, Author of What the Dog Saw, Outliers, Blink and The Tipping Point; Staff Writer, The New Yorker magazine
- Advancing the National Conversation Around Health and Well-Being
Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, New York Times Bestselling Author, Founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing; Senior Scientist, The Gallup Organization
Click here to learn more about general sessions at Institute and to view our speaker lineup.
Showcase Your Digital Technologies to Hundreds of Health Plans in One Trip
Register now by clicking the “Attendee Registration” link in the top right corner of your screen.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Take a look at our online prospectus by clicking the “Sponsors/Exhibitors” link in the sidebar to your left, and contact AHIP’s Business Development Team at BusinessDevelopment@ahip.org or 866.707.AHIP (2447).