Registration Fees and Policies
|Institute Conference ||Early Registration Rate by April 25, 2012 ||Standard Registration Rate after April 25, 2012 |
|Member ||$995 ||$1,195 |
|Non-Member ||$1,275 ||$1,475 |
|Government* ||$550 ||$550|
|Exchange Conference ONLY** ||Standard Registration Rate |
|Institute 2012 and *** Exchange Conference ||Early Registration Rate by April 25, 2012 ||Standard Registration Rate after April 25, 2012 |
|Compliance Forum ONLY** ||Standard Registration Rate |
|One Day ONLY ||Standard Registration Rate |
** You will be required to show an active government ID when you pick up your badge onsite.
** Team discounts do not apply.
*** Registration for multiple conferences is for only person only. It cannot be split between two individuals. Team discounts do not apply.
Photo ID Required
- AHIP now requires that all conference attendees show a valid, photo government-issued ID to pick up their badge.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
Early Registration Deadline
- To qualify for early registration discount, AHIP must receive registration and payment no later than April 25, 2012.
- Registrations received after this date are subject to the standard registration fees.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant by Friday, June 01, 2012 to AHIPregistration@jspargo.com .
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees, which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will provide a refund for the difference.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to AHIPregistration@jspargo.com on or before Friday, June 01, 2012. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, June 01, 2012.
- Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated.
- Refunds will be provided, less a processing fee.
- Institute 2012 refunds are subject to a $350 processing fee ($150 for government registrations).
- Exchange Conference and Compliance Forum refunds are subject to a $150 processing fee ($100 for government registrations).
- Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- AHIP does allow for registrations to be transferred to future conferences when attendees are unable to attend a conference for which they are registered.This does not apply to the free registrant.
- Registration transfer requests must be received in writing to AHIPregistration@jspargo.com by Friday, June 01, 2012.
- Conference registration credits are valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.
Special Team Discounts
- For every two individuals from your organization who register, a third member receives a free conference registration. The free registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference.
- All registrations must be received at the same time, via e-mail to AHIPregistration@JSpargo.com.
- The FREE registration is valid for Institute Registrations ONLY. It does NOT apply to Exchange or Institute/Exchange Registrations. Other exclusions include Sponsors, One-day pass, Compliance Forum and Government Registrations.
For questions about Institute registration, please contact our partner JSpargo at 866-470-2935 (U.S. and Canada toll-free) or 703-449-6418.