Medicare, Medicaid, and the Evolving Health Care Policy and Reform Landscape
Join AHIP for the Medicare Conference, September 9-11, and the Medicaid Conference, September 12-13, in Washington, D.C. for a timely and informative exchange about the changes, challenges, and opportunities facing health plans participating in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
AHIP's annual Medicare and Medicaid Conferences are the ideal forums for health insurance plans to share experiences, best practices and insights about the leading issues facing health plans participating in Medicare and Medicaid.
You will hear from a distinguished faculty of policy makers, federal and state representatives, prominent thought leaders, and health plan executives on leading issues, including:
Medicare Session Highlights:
- Medicare Reform: What It Means for Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans
- The Political Landscape and 2012 Elections: Implications for the Medicare Program
- CMS’ Priorities for the Medicare Advantage and Part D Programs
- Addressing the Challenge of Medicare’s Fiscal Sustainability
- The Medicare Program’s Ongoing Role in Promoting Delivery System Reform
- Medicare Part D
- Coordinating Quality Measurement Across the Medicare Program
- CMS Initiatives for Dually Eligible Beneficiaries
Medicaid Session Highlights:
- Implications of the Supreme Court’s Medicaid Decision
- Federal Medicaid Reform
- CMS’ Priorities for the Medicaid Program
- Medicaid: The View from the States
- Coordination between Medicaid and Exchanges
- Medicaid CEO Forum
- Addressing Disparities to Achieve Health Care Equity
- Serving Individuals with Disabilities and Other Dually Eligible Beneficiaries: Building and Sustaining Partnerships for Success
Who Should Attend?
- Medicare Contractors
- Medicaid Contractors
- Medical Directors
- Directors of Government
- Directors of Drug Benefit
- Long-term Care Professionals
- Compliance Regulators
- Legal Counsel
- Quality Assurance Professional
Four Conferences, One Location.
September 9-13 in Washington D.C.
In addition to the Medicare and Medicaid Conferences, AHIP is also offering a Compliance Forum and Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation in the same week, at the same venue. Whether you choose to attend one conference, or more, you will return to your office armed with insights, best practices, and actionable steps to help you lead your organization's efforts.
Medicare Advantage and Part D plan attendees will gain insight into compliance and performance audits, plus how plan performance is being evaluated and measured. Click here for details.
AHIP's Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation
Take an in-depth look at payment reform models that are making a difference in transforming the health care system at AHIP’s Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation, September 11-12, Washington, D.C. Click here for details.
The content presented at this conference is solely attributable to the speakers and does not represent an endorsement by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) of the accuracy of the information presented at the conference or any opinion expressed by the speakers. As content continues to evolve up until a conference, the materials included in this website are subject to change.