Registration Fees and Policies
| ||Early Registration by Thursday, September 20th ||Standard Registration After Thursday, September 20th |
|AHIP Member ||$875||$1,025|
|AHIP Non-member ||$925||$1,125|
** You will be required to show an active government ID when you pick up your badge onsite.
Photo ID Required
- AHIP now requires that all conference attendees show a valid, government-issued photo ID to pick up their badge.
Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP.
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for early registration, AHIP must receive registration forms and payment no later than September 20, 2012.
- Registrations received after, this date are, subject to the standard registration fees.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant by September 24, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before September 24, 2012. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after September 24, 2012.
- Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated.
- Refunds will be provided, less a processing fee of $350 ($150 for government registrations).
- Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- AHIP does allow for registrations to be transferred to future conferences when attendees are unable to attend a conference for which they are registered. This does not apply to the free registrants.
- Registration transfer requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 24, 2012.
- Conference registration credits are valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.
Special Team Discounts
- For every two individuals from your organization who register, a third team member receives a free conference registration. The free registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference. Sponsors and Government registrations are excluded.
- All registrations must be received at the same time by mail or secure fax. Fax team registrations to 301.576.3592.