AHIP's Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation
September 11 - 12
Capital Hilton ** Washington, D.C.
Innovative efforts are underway in the private sector to transform the health care delivery system and achieve the three-part aim outlined in the National Quality Strategy – better care, healthy people/healthy communities, and affordable care. Nationally and regionally, health plans in partnership with physicians, hospitals, and employers have implemented alternative care delivery and payment models that promote accountable care and help improve the value, efficiency, and quality of care to health plan members. These models are helping to realize the commonly articulated goal of patient-centered approach to care delivery through a focus on quality across the care continuum.
Over the past 18 months, AHIP successfully held two Summits on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation that showcased innovative models demonstrating how health plans and their provider partners are working to achieve the three-part aim. Because of their popularity, we’ve planned a third Summit on Payment Reform and Delivery Transformation for September 11-12 in Washington, D.C. This program will provide an opportunity to hear about a variety of approaches such as accountable care organizations, patient-centered medical homes, and bundled payments, highlighting key features of innovative programs, along with successes and lessons learned that can help enhance understanding of alternative pathways to building a sustainable, high-quality health care system.
Register for this unique opportunity to participate in a thoughtful discussion about strategies demonstrating real results.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Kirsten Anderson, MD, MPH, CHIE, Chief Medical Officer, Accountable Care Solutions, Aetna Inc.
- Garrett Black, MBA, MHA, Senior Vice President, Health Management, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Michael E. Chernew, PhD, Professor of Health Care Policy, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School
- Susan Crocetti, RN, BSN, CPHQ, HEM, Senior Consultant, Qualis Health
- Jonathan Darer, MD, MPH, Chief Innovation Officer, Division of Clinical Innovation, Geisinger Health System
- Robert Galvin, MD, Chief Executive Officer, Equity Healthcare, The Blackstone Group
- Andrea D. Gelzer, MD, MS, FACP, SVP and Corporate Chief Medical Officer, The AmeriHealth Mercy Family of Companies
- Patrick D. Gordon, MBA, Director, Government Programs, Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Brian B. Kiss, MD, Senior Medical Director, Healthcare Programs, Florida Blue (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida)
- Martha Leclerc, Vice President, Office of Health Reform and Strategic Payment, Sanford Health
- Robert Margolis, MD, Managing Partner & CEO, HealthCare Partners Medical Group
- Samuel R. Nussbaum, MD, Executive Vice President, Clinical Health Policy and Chief Medical Officer, WellPoint, Inc.
- Diane Stewart, MBA, Senior Director, Pacific Business Group on Health
- Ellen Ward, MHSA, Manager, Hospital & Physician Alignment, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Michael Zucker, FACHE, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Baptist Health System
Who Should Attend:
Health Policy Staff
Directors of Contracting and Provider Relations
Chief Medical Officers
Directors of Provider Relations
Directors of Finance and Reimbursement
Directors of Accountable Care
Quality and Care Management Directors
Medical Groups/PHOs/IPAs/Physician Practices
Chief Medical Officer, Medical Director
Chief Medical Officers, Medical Directors
Quality and Care Management Directors
Directors of Government Programs
Directors of Medicare Programs
Directors of Medicaid Programs
Health Services Researchers and Academics
Held in Conjunction with AHIP's Medicare and Medicaid Conferences and Compliance Forum
AHIP's Medicare and Medicaid Conferences, September 10-14
Join AHIP for the Medicare and Medicaid Conferences, September 9-13 in Washington, D.C., for a timely and informative exchange about the changes, challenges, and opportunities facing health plans participating in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Compliance Forum, September 11
Medicare Advantage and Part D plan attendees will gain insight into compliance and performance audits, plus how plan performance is being evaluated and measured. Click here for details.
The content presented at this conference is solely attributable to the speakers and does not represent an endorsement by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) of the accuracy of the information presented at the conference or any opinion expressed by the speakers. As content continues to evolve up until a conference; the materials included in this website are subject to change.