Marketing Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Plans: Understanding Medicare Basics, Plan Options, and Marketing and Enrollment Requirements
Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans offer eligible individuals the opportunity to receive coverage for Medicare-covered medical services and prescription drugs through a variety of private plans.
To help you stay at the forefront of changes to the Medicare program, including the most current guidelines from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), AHIP offers a rigorous online Medicare training course that covers plan options, marketing, and enrollment requirements. When you complete this course, you will have the background you need to make informed decisions about Medicare.
What You’ll Learn:
- The basics of Medicare fee-for-service eligibility and benefits
- The different types of Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans
- Eligibility and coverage
- Marketing and enrollment under the Medicare Advantage and Part D program requirements
Who Should take this Course:
- Sales and marketing personnel
- Agents and brokers
- Health insurance plan sponsors and staff
- Financial planners
$149.99 AHIP Members; $149.99 Non-members
The fee for this online course includes online enrollment and testing, plus the following features:
- Information written and organized for easy assimilation
- Examples throughout to clarify key concepts and show how general principles work in practice
- Focused review questions and multiple choice self-assessment quizzes that highlight important points and engage you in active learning and retention
- Access to course content 24/7
- Continuing education (CE) credits
This course is co-sponsored by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA).