Fellow, Academy for Healthcare Management
If you’re looking to position yourself as a seasoned healthcare management professional, the Academy for Healthcare Management’s FAHM designation program offers in-depth coursework focusing on specific operational areas. By pursuing this designation, you’ll gain a thorough orientation to current industry trends, governance and leadership issues, financial management techniques, network development and maintenance strategies, as well as medical policies and technologies.
- Healthcare Management: An Introduction (AHM 250)
- Governance and Regulation (AHM 510)
- Health Plan Finance and Risk Management (AHM 520)
- Network Management (AHM 530)
- Medical Management (AHM 540)
Sponsored by the Academy for Healthcare Management