Fellow, Health Insurance Advanced Studies (FHIAS)
The FHIAS designation expands on the course of study offered in the PHIAS program. In a more detailed look at products like disability, long-term care, dental, and Medicare, this designation will give you an upper hand with the knowledge of these important health insurance topics.
- Health Insurance Advanced Studies, Part A
- Health Insurance Advanced Studies, Part B
- One of the following electives:
- Marketing Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Plans: Understanding Medicare Basics, Plan Options, and Marketing and Enrollment Requirements
- An Introduction to Wellness Programs
- Wellness, Part Two: Combating Chronic Diseases through Workplace Wellness Programs