2019 State Issues Registration Rates And Policies
Sign up for more than one conference and save even more.
DEADLINES: Early Registration: July 29, 2019 Cancellations: August 26, 2019
AHIP’s State Issues Retreat Pricing
||EARLY BIRD RATE
|State Trade Association Executive
For AHIP Retained Counsel, please email email@example.com to process your registration for this event.
Combine Your Registration and SAVE!
Get the most out of your Retreat attendance and receive a discount when you add the National Conference on Medicaid, September 25-26, to your State Issues Retreat registration. Stay on top of the latest trends and operational need-to-knows with big-picture insights into the Medicaid program.
AHIP’s State Issues Retreat + AHIP’s National Conference on Medicaid Pricing
|State Health Association
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. If you plan to pay with a check, make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for the early registration discount, AHIP must receive registration and payment no later than July 29,2019.
- Registrations received after this date are subject to the standard registration fees.
Team Discounts for Member Health Plans*
- For every two individuals from an AHIP Member Health Plan who registers and pays for the same program, a third receives $200 off the same program. The registrations must be completed in the same invoice for the discount to be applied automatically.
- Team Discounts are available to AHIP Member Health Plans only. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions regarding eligibility for the discount.
*This offer is available to full conference registrations for AHIP Member Health Plans ONLY. Sponsors, Government registrations, and any combination of are excluded.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com or before August 26, 2019. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 26, 2019, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until September 16, 2019.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.