2020 State Issues Registration Rates And Policies
AHIP‚Äôs State Issues Retreat Pricing
|State Trade Association Executive
For AHIP Retained Counsel, please email¬†email@example.com¬†to process your registration for this event.
Registration Policies and Procedures
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. If you need to pay by check, make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America‚Äôs Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid through the end of 2021.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to¬†AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours before the day the conference begins.¬† Once you have received your personal link to the virtual platform, it cannot be changed, substituted, or reissued to a different person.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Virtual registrations are only valid for one user.¬† Virtual registration includes access* to keynotes, concurrent sessions, exhibit hall, and networking opportunities for 60 days post-event.
- No Retroactive Fees Adjustments.¬†Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount, or any other reason.
- Discount and Special Rates.¬†There are no special rates for daily attendance, expo hall only attendance, etc.; only full virtual conference registration is available. If you register using a special rate that is not applicable to you, you hereby give AHIP¬†the right to charge your card for the difference upon notice that AHIP¬†does not agree with your selection of a special rate. All determinations of special rates are in the sole discretion of AHIP.
- Discount Codes.¬†Discount codes may not be used with certain promotions.
*Subject to change and at discretion of speaker/s.