6 Reasons You Need To Attend AHIP’s Institute & Expo
by Jamie Carracher
April 13, 2017
Each year, thousands attend AHIP’s Institute & Expo, the essential event for the health care industry. Professionals from across cross the health system gather to learn and reimagine what’s coming next to health care. Join us June 7-9 in Austin and you’ll leave with answers, ideas, and inspiration to continue to make health care better.
Here are six reasons you need to attend.
- Value. Boost your ROI when you take advantage of various discounts, including early registration rates (hurry, they end April 26), and team discounts available to AHIP health plan members. Plus, you can customize the program to your individual needs, making it an even smarter investment.
- Speakers Leading Change. Leaders from leading companies fill the agenda. Anthem, Harvard Pilgrim, Whole Foods, PatientsLikeMe, Michael J. Fox Foundation, Eli Lilly and Company and Leavitt Partners are just a start.
- The Health Care Environment. The health care landscape is fluid, and so is Institute & Expo. You’ll find sessions filled with the most current information. From general sessions to concurrents and breakfast briefings, you’ll take home real-time knowledge.
- Topics That Matter. Institute & Expo offers sessions including balancing innovation and costs; consumer-focused health care; APMs and value-based models; data; technology; treating patients with complex conditions; prevention, health and well-being; and overall disruption.
- Influencer Series. New this year, enjoy sessions presented by speakers including Nancy-Ann DeParle of Consonance Capital Partners, Dr. Kyra Bobinet of engagedIN, and Michael Chernew, PhD, of Harvard Medical School. They combine the global thinking of general sessions with the details offered in concurrent sessions.
- Exhibit Hall. With nearly 200 exhibitors showcasing tools and solutions changing health care, you’ll have ample time to see demos, ask questions, and leave with contacts for important follow up discussions.
Thousands of health care professionals from around the country will network, share ideas, and focus on what’s next. Don’t get left behind. Register today for AHIP Institute & Expo in Austin.