Associate Affiliate Organization
Become an AHIP Associate Affiliate Organization member to enjoy a number of exclusive opportunities to reach and build relationships with health plan decision-makers. They’re looking for solutions like yours.
Associate Affiliate Organization membership is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the solutions health plans are seeking and to showcase your products and services. Benefits include one complimentary AHIP conference registration, a personal AHIP account manager, access to valuable resources, and much more.
If your organization is a health care start-up, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, or a woman-, minority-, or veteran-owned business, you may be eligible to work with us at our Associate Affiliate Organization level.
2021 Associate Affiliate Organization Membership Benefits
Member shall receive the following benefits under the terms of this Agreement:
- Company Resources
- Conference Participation— During your Membership Term, you will receive three (3) complimentary virtual conference registrations that may be used for any virtual conference held in 2021. During your Membership Term, any two (2) complimentary virtual conference registrations may be redeemed for one (1) complimentary in-person conference registration for any in-person conference held in 2021.*
- Two (2) State of the Industry Updates featuring Matt Eyles, President and CEO, AHIP and/or other senior AHIP executives.
- Complimentary E-Newsletter Subscriptions to AHIP newsletters — Federal News Bulletin (weekly), State News (weekly), and State Regulatory Bulletin (monthly).
- Personal AHIP Account Manager—A Business Development staff member will work with your company to ensure you are utilizing your membership as well as all other AHIP opportunities to their full extent.
- Access to AHIP Research—You’ll have access to white papers and case studies published by AHIP’s Center for Policy and Research.
- Access to full post-conference attendee lists with name, title, and organizational affiliation for all AHIP in-person and virtual conferences held during your Membership Term.*
- One (1) post conference single-use mailing list of attendees through AHIP’s mail house. Mailing list will not be sent directly to Member. Member shall be responsible for all financial obligations incurred for printing and mailing in addition to any Fee listed herein.
Recognition & Visibility
- Inclusion on AHIP’s Affiliate Organization directory – Your logo will be posted on the Affiliate Organization directory on the AHIP website, visited by AHIP’s member health insurance plans.
- Generate Media Coverage—Make more than 125,000 health care professionals aware of your most important products and services by submitting your press releases to the AHIP Solutions SmartBrief, AHIP Accountable Care SmartBrief, AHIP Wellness SmartBrief, AHIP Agents & Brokers SmartBrief, AHIP Health IT SmartBrief and AHIP Spotlight SmartBrief e-newsletters.**
- Generate Media Coverage—Make more than 125,000 health care professionals aware of your most important products and services by submitting your press releases to the AHIP Solutions SmartBrief, AHIP Accountable Care SmartBrief, AHIP Wellness SmartBrief, and AHIP Agents & Brokers SmartBrief e-newsletters.**
- Case Study or White Paper Posting—Post up to four (4) case studies or four (4) white papers (or a combination thereof) on AHIP’s website.†
- Case Study or White Papers posted on AHIP’s website are promoted in the AHIP News section within select AHIP SmartBrief newsletters
- Member Recognition at AHIP conference events – Your AHIP conference event will have recognition on-site at in-person events through Affiliate Organization recognition signage. If the event is virtual, you will have recognition within the virtual conference platform.
- Premium Exhibit Placement – Choose premium placement for your exhibit at AHIP Institute.††
- Online exhibit listing – Receive an upgraded exhibit listing on our online floorplan, including logo and 50-word company description, with your Institute participation. ‡
- Permission to display AHIP Affiliate Organization Graphic—Recognize your affiliation with AHIP, including links to our website.
- Discounts on Sponsorship(s) – Receive discounts on sponsorship(s) of AHIP conferences
- Member Pricing – Receive member pricing for registration at AHIP conferences and for job postings on the AHIP Career Center
- One (1) Free Online Course—You’ll receive one (1) free AHIP online course and a 20% discount on various additional online courses, for you and your colleagues.‡‡
*Excluding those conferences limited to AHIP Health Plan Members. Any request to convert virtual conference registrations to an in-person conference registration or access to any full post-conference attendee list must be submitted in writing to your personal AHIP Account Manager.
**Content is subject to AHIP’s approval upon submission and may be omitted from newsletters without prior notice
†Content must be approved by AHIP
††Applies to in-person conferences only. Virtual conferences excluded. In-person conference premium exhibit placement is available until premium slots sell out.
‡Applies only to AHIP Institute when held in-person. All other conferences, virtual and in-person excluded.
‡‡Excluding Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse and Federal Marketplace Training, Medicare Primer, Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) Combined Course, and the Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate Course.
Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more today. Contact our Business Development Team at BusinessDevelopment@ahip.org or 866.707.AHIP (2447).
You may also fill out the contact form below, and we’ll reach out to you.