Associate Affiliate Organization
Become an AHIP Associate Affiliate Organization member to enjoy a number of exclusive opportunities to reach and build relationships with health plan decision makers. They’re looking for solutions like yours.
Associate Affiliate Organization membership is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the solutions health plans are seeking and to showcase your products and services. Benefits include one complimentary AHIP conference registration, a personal AHIP account manager, access to valuable resources, and much more.
If your organization is a health care start-up, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, or a woman-, minority-, or veteran-owned business, you may be eligible to work with us at our Associate Affiliate Organization level.
2017 Associate Affiliate Organization Membership Benefits
Member shall receive the following benefits under the terms of this Agreement:
- Conference Participation—You will receive one (1) complimentary registration during your membership term that may be used for one (1) 2017 conference*
- Complimentary E-Newsletter Subscription—Receive a subscription to AHIP newsletter Federal News Bulletin.
- Personal AHIP Account Manager—A Business Development staff member will work with your company to ensure you are utilizing your membership as well as all other AHIP opportunities to their full extent.
- Access to AHIP Research—You’ll have access to white papers and case studies published by AHIP’s Center for Policy and Research.
- Update Your Contacts – Receive one full post-conference attendee list with name, title, and organizational affiliation for all AHIP events *
Recognition & Visibility
- Inclusion on AHIP’s Affiliate Organization directory – Your logo will be posted on the Affiliate Organization Portal on the AHIP website, visited by AHIP’s member health insurance plans.
- Generate Media Coverage—Make more than 70,000 health care professionals aware of your most important products and services by submitting your press releases to the AHIP Solutions SmartBrief, AHIP Accountable Care SmartBrief, AHIP Wellness SmartBrief, and AHIP Agents & Brokers SmartBrief e-newsletters.**
- Case Study or White Paper Posting—Post up to four (4) case studies or four (4) white papers (or a combination thereof) on AHIP’s website.†
- Case Study/White Papers promoted in the AHIP News section within select AHIP SmartBrief newsletters
- Member Recognition at AHIP events – Your event attendees will have recognition on-site at our events through badges, special signage for member exhibits, and recognition on overall membership signage.
- Premium Exhibit Placement – Choose premium placement for your exhibit at AHIP events.††
- Online exhibit listing – Receive an upgraded exhibit listing on our online floorplan, including logo and 50-word company description, with your Institute participation.
- Permission to Display AHIP Affiliate Organization Graphic—Recognize your affiliation with AHIP, including links to our website.
- Discounts on Webinars – You’ll receive 15% off webinar sponsorships.
- Member Pricing—Member pricing at AHIP conferences.
- One Free Online Course—You’ll receive one free AHIP online course and a 20% discount on various additional online courses, for you and your colleagues.‡
*Excluding those conferences limited to AHIP Health Plan Members
**Content is subject to AHIP’s approval upon submission and may be omitted from newsletters without prior notice
†Content must be approved by AHIP
††Premium exhibit placement is available until premium slots sell out
‡Excluding Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse and Federal Marketplace Training
Learn more today. Contact our Business Development Team at BusinessDevelopment@ahip.org or 866.707.AHIP (2447).
You may also fill out the contact form below, and we’ll reach out to you.