AHIP Congratulates Members Named To Modern Healthcare’s Top 25 Diversity Leaders In Healthcare
posted by James Swann
on October 18, 2021
AHIP congratulates its members who were named to Modern Healthcare’s Top 25 Diversity Leaders in Healthcare list. The list recognizes health care leaders who have worked to expand and improve access to care for all patients and create inclusive workspaces.
Every American deserves affordable, high-quality care and health coverage regardless of health status, race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Health insurance providers remain committed to improving health care diversity and inclusion.
Members named to the list include:
- Greg Adams, Chairman and CEO of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals
- George Aloth, President and CEO of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Community Health Plan District of Columbia
- Ronald Copeland, Senior vice president of national diversity and inclusion strategy; policy and chief equity, inclusion, and diversity officer, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals
- Eric Hunter, President and CEO of CareOregon
- Margaret Larkins-Pettigrew, Senior vice president and chief clinical diversity, equity and inclusion officer, Allegheny Health Network
- Yavar Moghimi, Chief Psychiatric Medical Officer, AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia
- Manika Turnbull, Divisional senior vice president, compensation, DEI and workforce experience, Health Care Services Corp.
- Melissa Welch, Chief medical officer, InnovAge