AHIP Institute & Expo Registration And Policies
For questions about registration rates and offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.861.1486.
DEADLINES: Cancellations: May 23
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid governmentissued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030
- For every two individuals from your organization who register and pay for the SAME INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM, a third receives a FREE registration to the same program*.
- The free registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference.
- Discount will be applied during the registration process for the third registrant.
* Sponsors, government, and one-day only registrations are excluded.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before May 23, 2016 (Telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after May 23, 2016, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event:
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations that are part of our team discount offer (see team discount information below)
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Substitutions are not available for free registrations that are part of our team discount offer (see “Team Discount” information above)
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above.
- Refunds will be provided, less a processing fee.
- All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee ($150 for government registrations).
- Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- AHIP does allow for registrations to be transferred to future conferences when attendees are unable to attend a conference for which they are registered. Please see details under “Cancellations” above. Substitutions are also available. Please see the “Substitutions” section above for full details.