So Many Reasons to Join us in Nashville
Nashville, one of America's leading health care centers, is the ideal location for this year’s Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum. With a reputation for nurturing dynamic, innovative health care companies, the city has a rich tradition of entrepreneurship and strong industry management talent. Nashville has helped shape the nation's health care landscape for the past four decades and continues to improve the delivery of patient care across the globe.
Nashville's Health Care Industry. Did you Know?
- The Nashville health care industry contributes an overall economic benefit of $67 billion and more than 300,000 jobs to the local economy annually.
- Globally, Nashville's health care industry generates more than $95 billion in revenue and over 500,000 jobs.
- More than 500 health care companies have operations in Nashville and work on a multi-state, national or international basis, with more than 400 professional service firms (e.g., accounting, architecture, banking, legal) providing expertise in the health care industry.
- 18 publicly traded health care companies are located in Nashville
- The health care industry is Nashville's largest and fasted growing employer.
There's So Much More
Beyond its status as a leading health care hub, Nashville has so much more to offer you during the Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum. Click here to learn more.