Consumer & Digital Forum Mailer Instructions
Please email your mailer proof to email@example.com. We will provide edits or approval; once approved, we will send your piece directly to our bonded mailhouse Mosaic.
You will work directly with Mosaic to ship and/or print your direct mail piece. Click here to download the pricing guideline sheet from Mosaic with their print specs included.
Please note, this benefit is only for direct mail, and not email.
Here are some important guidelines to keep in mind when developing your mailer promotional materials:
- We need to review the full artwork, including all pieces that are contained in a multi-piece mailer. Please include the mailing panel, whether it’s a postcard, dimensional mailer, or envelope. Please allow 48 hours for each round of review
- Do not include any indicia on the mailer
- The official event name, when used in text, must be: Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum 2017
- When referring to or describing the Forum, please refer to it as a conference
- You must include at least one reference to the conference in your mailer
- We can provide Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum artwork for you to use (banner artwork) and can size the conference artwork to accommodate your piece based on request
- It will not be permissible to promote any non-AHIP conference, webinar, or other event
- We encourage you to extend your Forum mailing to prospects in your database who have not registered for the conferences prior to your mailing. You may work with Mosaic to print extra mailers and mail to your lists. The Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum 2017 is a great setting for your prospects to meet with you in person
Please contact Lela Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.