Consumer Experience & Digital Health Registration Rates And Policies
For questions about registration rates and offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.861.1486.
||ONE DAY RATE
Cancellations: November 7
**A valid government ID must be presented when picking up your badge to receive this rate. State university hospitals are not eligible to the receive the government rate.
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- Payment by check will not be available after November 30, 2018.
Register Early for the Greatest Discounts
- Take advantage of Super-Saver discounts when you register by September 25, 2018. You’ll save with Early registration fees between September 26, 2018 and October 31, 2018. Standard rates apply from November 1, 2018 through the conference.
Team Discounts for Member Health Plans*
- For every two individuals from an AHIP Member Health Plan who registers and pays for the SAME PROGRAM, a third receives a FREE registration to the same program.
- The free registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference.
- Discount will be automatically applied during the registration process for the third registrant at checkout.
- To take advantage of a team discount, all registrants must register at the same time in one group.
- Team Discounts are available to AHIP Member Health Plans only. To confirm whether your company is a member, click here to see a list of all AHIP Member Health Plans. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding eligibility for the discount.
*This offer is available to conference registrations for AHIP Member Health Plans ONLY. Sponsors, Government registrations, Super Saver, one-day, and any combination of are excluded.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com on or before November 7, 2018 (Telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after November 7, 2018, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee ($150 for government registrations). Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations that are part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for Member Health Plan Organizations above).
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.