Consumer Experience & Digital Health Registration Rates And Policies
For questions about registration rates and offers, please email email@example.com or call 202.861.1486.
|One Day Rates
DEADLINES: Early Registration Ends: October 31
Cancellations: November 25, 2019
**A valid government ID must be presented when picking up a badge to receive this rate. State University hospitals are not eligible to receive the government rate.
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for the early registration discount, AHIP must receive the registration no later than October 31, 2019.
- Registrations received after this date are subject to the standard registration fees.
Team Discounts for Member Health Plans*
- For every two individuals from an AHIP Member Health Plan who registers and pays for the SAME PROGRAM, a third receives a 50% off registration to the same program.
- The discounted registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference.
- To take advantage of a team discount, all registrants must register at the same time in one group.
- Team Discounts are available to AHIP Member Health Plans only. To confirm whether your company is a member, click here to see a list of all AHIP Member Health Plans. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding eligibility for the discount.*This offer is available to full conference registrations for AHIP Member Health Plans ONLY. Sponsors, Government registrations, one-day, and any combination of are excluded.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before November 25, 2019 (Telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after November 25, 2019, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee ($150 for government registrations). Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations that are part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for Member Health Plan Organizations above).
- All substitution requests must be received in writing. To complete the substitution, please register the person that will be replacing the attendee who is no longer able to attend. Then email AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.comwith the full name and email addresses of the person who is the original attendee and the attendee that will be taking their place.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.