A Focus On Senior Products
The possibility of longevity brings many opportunities, but it is also accompanied by challenges. Gain expertise to help your senior and near-senior clients navigate these challenges with this interactive, online course. This course provides background and history on not only the senior market but the products your senior and near-senior clients may need as well including long-term care insurance, dental coverage, and Medicare Supplement Insurance.
What You’ll Learn:
- Long-term care insurance options
- Dental insurance coverage in retirement
- Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap)
Who Should Take This Course:
- Agents and brokers working with senior and near-senior clients
- Health insurance plan professionals
- Corporate trainers responsible for development of sales staff
- Financial planners
- Plan sponsors and staff
- Case managers and medical directors who seek more knowledge of insurance products
- Consumers and others in related fields who seek more knowledge in this area
$80 AHIP Members; $100 Non-members
To enroll in a course, or purchase a text book, please log in, and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please register for an account to get started.