Disability Income Associate (DIA) Designation
* Excluding Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse; Federal Marketplace Training; the Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate course; Medicare Primer; taxes; and shipping charges. Students have 90-180 days to complete courses. Coupon code expires 11:59 PM ET, 4.30.20.
When you earn this professional designation, you’ll demonstrate to your colleagues and clients that you have gained a deeper understanding of the risks, costs, and benefits of disability insurance (DI), including how employer-sponsored programs work. As you advance through the three courses leading to your Disability Income Associate (DIA) designation, you’ll gain a solid foundation in how DI fits into retirement, estate, and long-term care planning, to help you do your job even better.
At a Glance
- 3 required online courses, plus 1 exam each
- Students have up to 90 days to complete each course
- Courses available in a device-friendly, self-paced format
- Technical support available by phone or email
Learn, Achieve, and Succeed with These Online Courses
To earn your DIA designation, complete these required courses:
To enroll in a course, please log in and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please create an account to get started.
The DIA designation is co-sponsored by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), the International DI Society.