Health Care Anti-Fraud Associate (HCAFA) Designation
* Excluding Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse; Federal Marketplace Training; the Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate course; Medicare Primer; taxes; and shipping charges. Students have 90-180 days to complete courses. Coupon code expires 11:59 PM ET, 4.30.20.
Industry professionals at every level—from senior counsel to staff assigned to special investigation units—are challenged every day with detecting and stopping health insurance fraud. By earning your Health Care Anti-Fraud Associate (HCAFA) designation, you’ll demonstrate that you’ve achieved a big picture understanding of the various types of health insurance fraud, their impact on the health care industry, and how organizations like yours can combat fraud.
At a Glance
- 2 required online courses, plus 1 exam each
- 1 required elective on-demand webinar
- Students have up to 90 days to complete each course
- Courses available in a device-friendly, self-paced online format
- Technical support available by phone or email
Learn, Achieve, and Succeed with These Online Courses
To earn your HCAFA designation, start by completing these required courses:
Then select your choice of one of these on-demand webinars:
To enroll in a course, please log in and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please create an account to get started.