Health Insurance Exchanges And The Affordable Care Act (ACA)
When more Americans have health care coverage, we all do better. The Affordable Care Act and the Exchanges have done more than expand access to coverage, they’ve also earned high marks for the healthier communities they create. AHIP’s Health Insurance Exchanges and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) online course spotlights how these landmark advances work, where your organization fits, and the opportunities ahead.
At a Glance
- 3.5-hour course length, plus 1 exam
- Students have up to 90 days to complete course
- Counts toward HCP® professional designation
- Flexible, self-paced online format
- Technical support available by phone or email
What You’ll Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of what the ACA and the Exchanges are and how they work
- Take in lessons learned from the Exchanges and how those learnings translate to the work you do
- Examine the critical role agents and brokers have played in the Exchanges’ successes
- Open case histories and discover the practical guidance they provide
Who Should Take This Course
- Agents and brokers
- Health insurance provider employees
- $110 AHIP Members
- $150 Non-members
To enroll in a course, please log in and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please create an account to get started.
For even greater ROI, contact our experts at TrainingSolutions@ahip.org or call the Support Team at 800.509.4422. We can create a custom blend of courses, test prep classes, and group sessions that make the most sense for you and your budget.
Earn a Career-Driving Professional Designation
This course is good toward earning the following designation: