Health Insurance Exchanges And The Affordable Care Act (ACA)
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) calls for the establishment of health insurance exchanges to be operating in every state on or before 2014. Exchanges will greatly impact both the design of insurance products and the way insurance is obtained, making it important to understand Exchanges. Learn more about the challenges and opportunities faced by health plans through this online course, Health Insurance Exchanges and the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
What You’ll Learn:
- Lessons learned from Exchanges established before health care reform implementation
- The critical role of agents and brokers in the success of Exchanges
- Case histories and the practical guidance they provide
Who Should take this Course:
- Health insurance plan employees
- Agents and brokers
- Others in related fields who seek more knowledge of health insurance exchanges
- $110 Members
- $150 Non-Members
To enroll in a course, or purchase a text book, please log in, and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please register for an account to get started.
Earn a Designation
Healthcare Compliance Professional (HCP)