Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate
A comprehensive overview of HSA requirements for benefits administrators and financial institutions. Earning this certificate will help you to fully understand the eligibility requirements, contribution levels, account administration and best practices and strategies to better serve HSA account holders.
What You’ll Learn
- HSA strategies, and best practices
- Role of Health Savings Accounts in retirement planning
- The impact of bankruptcy upon Health Savings Accounts
- What happens to an HSA account in the event of divorce or death
- Understanding the triple tax benefits available to Health Savings Accounts
- Why delaying Medicare enrollment may make sense for some HSA participants
- How to properly report HSA contributions and distributions for tax purposes
- Interplay of qualified high-deductible health plans (HDHP) and Health Savings Accounts
Who Should Take This Course
- Compliance officers
- Agents and brokers
- Human resources professionals
- Financial advisors and financial planners
- Health insurance plan managers and others supporting HSA’s
- Sales and marketing professionals dealing with HSA’s
- $795 AHIP Members
- $1,095 Non-members
To enroll in a course, please log in and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please create an account to get started.
For even greater ROI, contact our experts at TrainingSolutions@ahip.org or call the Support Team at 800.509.4422. We can create a custom blend of courses, test prep classes, and group sessions that make the most sense for you and your budget.
Earn a Career-Driving Professional Certificate
This course is good towards earning the following certificate:
*3-year HSA Expert Certification from HSA Consulting Services and America’s Health Insurance Plans
The Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate is sponsored by HSA Consulting Services and the American Bankers Association.