ICD-10 And 5010 Mandate–A Technology View
Organizations that implement HIPAA 5010 and International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) standards while also leveraging innovative IT solutions have made vast inroads in the effort to transform health care. AHIP’s ICD-10 and 5010 Mandate—A Technology View online course will help you seamlessly navigate the nexus of health IT and the policies that underpin our fast-changing industry, to help you do your job even better.
At a Glance
- 2-hour course length, plus 1 exam
- Students have up to 90 days to complete course
- Counts toward the ITP professional designation
- Flexible, self-paced online format
- Technical support available by phone or email
What You’ll Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of the technical requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
- Acquire a working understanding of ICD-10 code sets
- Learn ICD-9 to ICD conversions
- Understand coding diagnoses and inpatient hospital procedures
Who Should Take This Course
- Health insurance provider operations professionals
- Health insurance provider staff
- Health insurance provider systems professionals
- IT professionals
- Provider compliance professionals
- $195 Members
- $255 Non-members
To enroll in a course, please log in and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please create an account to get started.
For even greater ROI, contact our experts at TrainingSolutions@ahip.org or call the Support Team at 800.509.4422. We can create a custom blend of courses, test prep classes, and group sessions that make the most sense for you and your budget.
Earn a Career-Driving Professional Designation
This course is good toward earning the following professional designation:
Click here to view Information and Technology Webinars