Information Technology Professional (ITP) Designation
* Excluding Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse; Federal Marketplace Training; the Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate course; Medicare Primer; taxes; and shipping charges. Students have 90-180 days to complete courses. Coupon code expires 11:59 PM ET, 4.30.20.
Change is the one term that describes the health care industry today. The ACA, ICD-10, and the move toward a consumer-centric delivery model are just a few of the hallmarks of this change and information technology is making it possible. Having IT talent that understands the industry is a business imperative.
AHIP would like to make sure you can easily continue your education and stay on top of industry news as well as the current trends. As a student working your way to become an ITP designee, or if you have already achieved the ITP designation, we’ll provide you with exclusive optional learning opportunities, such as webinars and live events, to help you stay up-to-date.
Information Technology Professional (ITP)
Earn the ITP by passing the four mobile-friendly courses below.
The health and information technology fields are constantly evolving. You have the option of viewing our on-demand webinars to keep you up-to-date with the latest trends and the policies.
Click here to view Information and Technology Webinars
Benefits of participation in the ITP Designation
- Acquire and maintain superior IT talent
- Increase and continually update the health care knowledge of internal IT staff
- Teach IT professionals from outside the industry what they need to know to work effectively in health care
- Cost effectively meet reform implementation deadlines
Who should participate
- Health plan executives
- Health plan IT staff
- Health plan clinical staff
- Health plan back office and operations staff
- IT staff of organizations servicing health care
- IT professionals looking to enter health care
- Payers and providers