Medicare General Compliance Training Program: Understanding Your Role And Responsibilities
No one can guarantee one hundred percent compliance, but this online course provides the tools you and your team need to meet one hundred percent of Medicare’s general compliance training requirements. Using case studies and real-world examples, this online course draws on AHIP’s unmatched expertise in the fields of Medicare and Medicare compliance gained through the organization’s work with CMS and hundreds of health insurance providers.
At a Glance
- 1-hour course length, no exam
- Students have up to 90 days to complete course
- Flexible, self-paced online format
- Technical support available by phone or email
What You’ll Learn
- Go from theory to real life as you examine the impact of compliance problems on Medicare health plan enrollees
- Determine the seven core elements that must be included in a Medicare compliance program and how those elements can be incorporated into day-to-day business practices
- Identify common compliance risks using actual case histories
- Unpack details revealed during recent CMS compliance audits
- Foster a culture of compliance through tactics that reinforce retention and on-the-job responses
- Experience built-in tracking that helps your organization meet CMS requirements for annual and new employee general compliance training, so you’ll always know who completed the course
- $195 AHIP Members
- $255 Non-members
To enroll in a course, please log in and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please create an account to get started.
For even greater ROI, contact our experts at TrainingSolutions@ahip.org or call the Support Team at 800.509.4422. We can create a custom blend of courses, test prep classes, and group sessions that make the most sense for you and your budget.