Medicare General Compliance Training Program: Understanding Your Role And Responsibilities
This course includes case studies and real-world examples of compliance issues designed to reinforce retention and on-the-job responses. Nobody can guarantee one hundred percent compliance, but taking advantage of this course provides you and your team the tools to meet Medicare general compliance training requirements and foster a culture of compliance.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how compliance problems impact Medicare health plans and their members
- Identify common compliance risks
- Determine the seven core elements that must be included in a Medicare compliance program and how those elements can be incorporated into day-to-day business practices
- Real life examples of compliance problems from CMS audits
- Built in tracking to help you meet CMS requirements for annual and new employee general compliance training — in real time, see who completed the course
- Interactive format to increase interest and content retention
- Regular course updates, including case studies, to help stretch your resources
- AHIP’s unmatched industry knowledge through our work with hundreds of health plans and CMS
$195 AHIP Members; $255 Non-members
To enroll in a course, or purchase a text book, please log in, and browse our online catalog. If you are a new user, please register for an account to get started.