Executive Leadership Summit Registration And Policies
This event is limited to Chief Executives and Senior Management Teams of AHIP health plan member organizations only.
DEADLINES: Cancellations: December 28
Registration and Policies and Procedures
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. If you plan to pay with a check, make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- No check payments will be accepted after December 20, 2018.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before December 28, 2018. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after December 28, 2018, however substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
Hotel Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- Because of the very nature and size of the Royal Palms, it is important to understand and adhere to the hotel’s cancellation policies for this conference. If a reservation is cancelled within 14-21 days prior to your arrival, you will forfeit the deposit of first and last nights’ stay. If a reservation is cancelled within 13 days prior to arrival, you will be charged for the entire length of stay.