Growing popularity of value-based contracts is increasing the need for health insurance providers to manage clinical data for quality reporting and other purposes. There are challenges in acquiring, managing, and operationalizing clinical data that are just beginning to be understood.
The speakers will provide insight and advice on meeting these challenges from both the health plan and provider perspectives.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- The benefits of clinical data for health plans, including HEDIS and risk adjustment
- Primary health plan use cases
- Strategic clinical data types and potential sources
- Barriers to injecting clinical data into health plan processes
- How to achieve alignment with Providers
Mike Baillie, Vice President Clinical Integration & Interoperability, United Health
- Previously, Vice President Business Development for Optum
- IT Solutions Vice President, ALN Medical Management
- Vice President Sales and Business Development, MD-IT
Jonathan Niloff, MD Chief Medical Officer, Diameter Health
- Board of Directors of HIMSS North America.
- Previously, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of McKesson Connected Care & Analytics
- Founder and Chief Medical Officer for MedVentive (acquired by McKesson)
- President of the Beth Israel Deaconess Physicians Organization