Executive Leadership Summit Policies And Procedures
posted by AHIP
on November 3, 2021
Health Insurance Provider Member C-Suite Executive: $1,495.00
Registration Policies and Procedures
AHIP COVID-19 Precautions
- AHIP will require all attendees to provide proof they are fully VACCINATED* to attend the Executive Leadership Summit. Attendees will be able to submit proof of vaccination through the CLEAR Health Pass, a free mobile experience on the CLEAR app. More details will be shared in the coming days.
- AHIP will be implementing a series of protocols and onsite precautions in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. AHIP is working in accordance with the Arizona Biltmore Hotel and local public health officials to ensure the safety of all attendees. As new developments arise over the coming weeks, the approach will continue to adapt and we will keep the community informed of any changes
*At this time, we are not requiring attendees to have a booster shot to attend the event
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- All payments by must be received by January 21, 2022. After that date, payment must be made with a credit card.
Cancellations and Refunds
- AHIP reserves the right to cancel any Event. In the unlikely event of cancellation, AHIP is not responsible for any costs, damages, or other expenses of any kind, including and without limitation, transportation, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrant.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours before the day the Event begins. Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- No Retroactive Fees Adjustments. Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount, or any other reason.
- Discount Codes. Discount codes may not be used with certain promotions.