Institute & Expo 2020 Registration Information
posted by AHIP
on November 12, 2019
|One Day Rate
|Exhibit Hall Only
For questions about registration rates and offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.861.1486.
- Super Saver: March 20, 2020
- Early Reg: May 20, 2020
- Cancellation Date: May 20, 2020.
Registration Policies and Procedures
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government-issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- Payment by check will not be available after May 20, 2020.
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for early registration discounts, AHIP must receive the registration no later than March 20, 2020, at midnight ET for the “Super Saver” rate and May 20, 2020, for the “Early” rate.
- Registrations received after these dates are subject to the Standard Registration fees.
Team Discounts for AHIP Member Health Plan Organizations*
- For every two individuals from an AHIP member health plan organization who registers and pays for the SAME PROGRAM, a third receive a 25% off registration to the same program.
- The 25% off registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference.
- Discounts can be applied during the registration process for the third registrant at checkout.
- To take advantage of a team discount, all registrants must register at the same time in one group.
- Team Discounts are available to AHIP member health plans only. To confirm whether your company is a member, click here to see a list of all AHIP member health plan organizations. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding eligibility for the discount.
*This offer is available to full conference registrations for AHIP member health plans ONLY. Sponsors, Government registrations, Super Saver, one-day, and any combination of are excluded.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com on or before May 20, 2020 (Telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after May 20, 2020, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for complimentary registrations (that are part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for AHIP Member Health Plan Organizations above).
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Substitutions are not available for complimentary registrations that are as part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for AHIP Member Health Plan Organizations above).