National Conference On The Individual And Small-Group Markets Registration & Policies
For questions about registration rates and offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.861.1486.
DEADLINES: Early Registration Ends: January 24 Cancellations: January 31
Individual and Small-Group Markets
||ONE DAY RATE
Receive a discount when you combine your registration for the Individual and Small-Group Markets, March 8-9, 2018, with the National Health Policy Conference, March 7-8, 2018, in Washington, D.C. AHIP’s National Health Policy Conference delves deeply into our nation’s top policy priorities as we work together to improve our health care system. Maximize your time – and budget – by adding the Policy Conference to your registration!
COMBO Pricing: Individual and Small-Group Markets + National Health Policy Conference
||ONE DAY RATE
**A valid government ID must be presented when picking up badge to receive this rate.
Registration Policies and Procedures
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for early registration discount, AHIP must receive registration no later than January 24, 2018.
- Registrations received after this date are subject to the standard registration fees.
Team Discounts for Member Health Plan Organizations*
- For every two individuals from an AHIP member health plan organization who registers and pays for the SAME INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM (Policy Only or Markets Only), a third receives a FREE registration to the same individual program.
- For every two individuals from an AHIP member health plan organization who registers and pays for the SAME COMBINATION OF PROGRAMS (Policy and Markets), a third receives a 25% discount on the same combination of programs.
- A discounted registration for the third team member is not transferrable to a future conference. Team Discounts are available to AHIP member health plans only. Please contact us at AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com to receive this discount.
*This offer is available to full conference registrations for AHIP members ONLY. Sponsors, Government registrations, one-day, and any combination of are excluded.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com on or before January 31, 2018 (Telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after January 31, 2018, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee ($150 for government registrations). Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations that are part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for Member Health Plan Organizations above).
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Substitutions are not available for free registrations that are as part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for Member Health Plan Organizations above).