National Conference On Medicare, Medicaid, & Dual Eligibles Registration
|AHIP Member Health Insurance Providers*
|| $ 295.00
|AHIP Member Individuals and Affiliate Organizations
|| $ 295.00
|AHIP Nonmember Organizations
To determine if your organization has this level of membership, call 202.778.8502 or email: email@example.com. You can also view a list of AHIP Member Organizations here on our website.
Registration Policies and Procedures
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. If you need to pay by check, make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be given for cancellations, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid through the end of 2021.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours before the day the conference begins. Once you have received your personal link to the virtual platform, it cannot be changed, substituted, or reissued to a different person.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Virtual registrations are only valid for one user. Virtual registration includes access* to keynotes, concurrent sessions, exhibit hall, and networking opportunities for 60 days post-event.
- No Retroactive Fees Adjustments. Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount, or any other reason.
- Discount and Special Rates. There are no special rates for daily attendance, expo hall only attendance, etc.; only full virtual conference registration is available. If you register using a special rate that is not applicable to you, you hereby give AHIP the right to charge your card for the difference upon notice that AHIP does not agree with your selection of a special rate. All determinations of special rates are in the sole discretion of AHIP.
- Discount Codes. Discount codes may not be used with certain promotions.
*Subject to change and at discretion of speaker/s.