National Conference On Medicare
Don’t miss this opportunity in September to stay on top of the latest trends and operational need-to-knows as we present big-picture insights as well as peer-to-peer innovations.
Transforming the Health Care Delivery System and What It Means for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Bruce D. Broussard, President and Chief Executive Officer, Humana
Managing the Medicare Advantage and Part D Programs: Views from the Front Lines
- Jonathan D. Blum, MPP, Executive Vice President, Medical Affairs, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield; Former Principal Deputy Administrator and Director, Center for Medicare, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Sean Cavanaugh, Consultant; Former Deputy Administrator and Director, Center for Medicare, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Leslie V. Norwalk, Esq., Strategic Counsel to Epstein Becker Green; Former Acting Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Implementing Innovative Value-Based Models in Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- Michael E. Chernew, PhD, Leonard D. Schaeffer Professor of Health Care Policy and Director, Healthcare Markets and Regulation Lab, Harvard Medical School
- Adam M. Finkelstein, Counsel, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Find In-Depth Details at these Concurrent Sessions … With More to Come
Patient-Centered Approaches Being Tested Under the MA Value-Based Insurance Design Model
- Helene Weinraub, Vice President, Medicare, UPMC Health Plan
Implementing Innovative Care through Part D Enhanced Medication Therapy Management Programs
- Nicholas Minter, Division of Financial Risk, Seamless Care Models Group, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Michael Taday, PharmD, MBA, Director, Pharmacy Professional Practice and Clinical Operations, Humana
Keeping Provider Directories Up to Date: Advancing Solutions for Data Accuracy and Collaboration with Providers
- Gale Arden, Vice President for Medicare and Duals, Centene Corporation
- Kenneth Wrzos, Senior Director, Operational Excellence, EmblemHealth
The Future of Risk Adjustment and the Risk Model
- Sean Creighton, Vice President, Policy, Avalere Health
- David Meyer, Vice President, SCAN Health Plan
- Bil Westerfield, President, Magpie Health Analytics, Inc.
Advanced Illness Management: Empowering Patients and Their Families
- Terri Maxwell, PhD, APRN, Chief Clinical Officer, Turn-Key Health LLC
- Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH, President, ACP Decisions; Faculty, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital
MA and Part D Coverage Determinations: Best Practices
- Babette S. Edgar, PharmD, MBA, FAMCP, Principal, BluePeak Advisors
- Myra Plumey, Compliance Officer, MMM Healthcare, Inc.
AHIP’s National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid & Duals
Three Targeted Events — One Convenient Location
Whether you choose one, two, or all three of these programs, you’ll learn firsthand what’s working now and what’s next. The agendas are filled with leading speakers you’ve come to expect from AHIP, including top health plan execs, industry thought leaders, and policy makers.