OPM Carrier Conference Registration Rates And Policies
** You will be required to show an active government ID when you pick up your badge onsite.
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans, PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before March 1, 2018. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after March 1, 2018, however substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.