Registration Policies and Procedures
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- Payment by check will not be available after April 6, 2022.
Registration is limited to health insurance providers participating/or interested in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.
Cancellations and Refunds
- AHIP reserves the right to cancel any Event. In the unlikely event of cancellation, AHIP is not responsible for any costs, damages, or other expenses of any kind, including and without limitation, transportation, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrant.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 6, 2022 (telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after April 6, 2022, however substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to email@example.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours before the day the conference begins. Once you have received your personal link to the virtual platform, it cannot be changed, substituted, or reissued to a different person.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Virtual registrations are only valid for one user. Virtual registration includes access to the entire program.
- No Retroactive Fees Adjustments. Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount, or any other reason other than a substitution with different attendee category.
- Discount and Special Rates. There are no special rates for daily attendance, etc.; only full virtual conference registration is available. If you register using a special rate that is not applicable to you, you hereby give AHIP the right to charge your card for the difference upon notice that AHIP does not agree with your selection of a special rate. All determinations of special rates are in the sole discretion of AHIP.
- Discount Codes. Discount codes may not be used with certain promotions.