OPM Registration Rates And Policies
AHIP/OPM FEHB Carrier Conference is cancelled.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The nation continues to prepare for a potential widespread impact of the Coronavirus strain COVID-19. Out of an abundance of caution, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) is cancelling its upcomingAHIP/OPM FEHB Carrier Conference in Washington, DC, April 1-3, 2020.
The health and safety of our conference speakers, attendees, and staff come first. That is why we are taking this proactive, preventative action.
AHIP conference registrants will be contacted with further information regarding refunds. For any questions or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at https://www.ahip.org/events/.
Registration Rates and Policies
- Cancellation deadline: March 20, 2020
Registration Policies and Procedures
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government-issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badges and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans, PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before March 20, 2020. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after March 20, 2020, however substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.