OPM Registration Rates And Policies
Registration Rates and Policies
Please take a moment to review AHIP’s new conference guidelines and policies.
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid, government-issued photo ID to pick up their badge.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant.
- Please send your substitution request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- Payment by check will not be available after March 1, 2019.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written request to email@example.com on or before March 1, 2019.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after March 1, 2019.
- Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after March 1, 2019; however, substitutions are allowed, and conference registration credits may be available to attend a future event.
- Team discounts are not available for this conference.