Registration Rates And Policies
Deposit and Cancellations
Hotel reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card that must be supplied at the time of reservation for the first and last night’s room and tax. Cancellations will be accepted by the hotel up to 21 days in advance of guest’s arrival without penalty. Cancellation made 13 days and less prior to arrival will result in forfeit of first and last night’s deposit.
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Attendees requesting the Government Registration Rates will be asked to show active Government ID.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date on March 2, 2017.
- Refunds will be provided, less a processing fee of $100.
- Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- AHIP does allow for registrations to be transferred to future conferences when attendees are unable to attend a conference for which they are registered. Please see details under “Conference Cancellations” below. Substitutions are also available. Please see the “Substitutions” section above for full details.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before March 2, 2017. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after March 2, 2017, however substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies.