CX And Digital Health Forum 2019
posted by AHIP
on May 29, 2019
The Art. The Science. The Business. And Everything Between.
General Session Topics. See the full agenda for speakers.
- Using Data-Driven Innovation to Transform Care Delivery and Improve Patient Outcomes
- Health Care Data Liberation: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Health Data Transparency in the Public Domain: Consumer Risks vs Rewards
- The Art of Vision in Health Care
- AI and the Future of Digital Health
- How Technology Companies are Shaping the Future of Health Care
- What Role Should Physicians Play in Health Care’s Move Toward Transparency
- Reimagining Health Care
Concurrent Sessions Delve into the Details.
Topics and Currently Confirmed Sessions Include:
Next-Generation Consumer Experience & Branding
Sessions in this track will enhance your marketing and branding strategies to expand their reach, build brand loyalty and trust with consumers. They will also discuss how content marketing, preference management, social commerce and new technologies can demonstrate ROI, better engage consumers and improve your efforts.
Data, Analytics and Actionable Intelligence
Sessions in this track will explore how health plans are using advanced data analytics and business intelligence to drive objective improvements in clinical and quality outcomes, care management, and financial performance. Topics will include how integrated systems can facilitate data flow across silos and enable personalized experiences.
Technology, Tools, and Strategies for Connected and Collaborative Care
Sessions in this track will expound on innovative e-health tools and initiatives that enable patient-centric care, promote consumer decision-making with provider transparency tools, improve medication adherence, and enhance health and wellness. They will also discuss new technologies and analytic tools that are helping to measure health outcomes and track population health initiatives.
Industry Transformation, Disruption and Product Innovation
Sessions in this track will cover how new business models and digital initiatives can serve as a catalyst to organizational transformation and product innovation, while enabling more efficient automation, lower health care costs, better decision making, and stronger connectivity with consumers.
Technology, Trends and Business Insights
Sessions in this track will cover how health insurance providers are working to improve clinical care, reduce costs and augment operational efficiency through enhanced digital infrastructure, technology and business insight tools and services.
Confirmed Concurrent Sessions Include:
- Conversational Analytics: Connecting Customer- Experience Strategy to Front Line Performance
- Creating Impactful Member Enrollment Correspondence
- Enhanced Customer Service with AI, Natural Language Processing
- Human or Robot? The Non-Binary Future of Digital Coaching
- Innovating for a Next-Generation User Experience
- Making a Difference: Leveraging Analytics to Uncover Social Determinants of Health Impacts
- Making AI Actionable in a Health Plan Environment
- Managing Chronic Conditions: The Power of Technology, Member-Reported Outcomes and Provider Relationships
- Meeting Consumers Where They Are: Expanding Care Paths
- Outlook 2020: Top 10 Challenges, Issues and Opportunities as Identified by Health Care Executives
- Personalizing Community Referrals to Improve Health, Support Whole Person Care
- Using Innovation to Build Empathy
- Angling the Patient Point of View to Improve Their Health Care Experience
Presented by Life Image
- Empower Advocates with a Member-Centric View
Sponsored by Evive
- Engaging Digital Consumers: Best Practices in Personalized Health Management
Presented by Validic
- The Evolution of Digital Health for Medicare Advantage Beneficiaries
Sponsored by HealthMine, Inc.
- From ED Overutilizers to Mental Health Millennials: How Understanding Consumer Telehealth Trends can Maximize its Impact
Sponsored by American Well
- From Find-a-Doc to Do-It-All: Transforming Your Online Provider Search Experience
Sponsored by HealthSparq
- How Value-Based Continuous Remote Care and Rx De-prescription are Transforming Diabetes Treatment and Costs
Sponsored by Virta Health
- Intelligent Payer: Redefining Consumer Trust and the Member Experience
Presented by Accenture
- Leveraging Digital Engagement to Address Complex Pediatric Care
Sponsored by 2nd.MD
- Monitoring Your Digital Heartbeat: The Pulse of Your Plan’s Future
Presented by NTT DATA
- Revolutionizing Consumer Experience with a Single Platform Built for Health Insurance
Sponsored by Zipari, Inc.