It’s A New Way Of Thinking, A New Way Of Working, A New Path To Success
posted by Rachad Davis
on August 22, 2016
As digital strategies take center stage in our health care system’s transformation, you’ll find big thinking throughout the Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum.
General Sessions focused on Next Generation Approaches:
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Technology to Transform Health Care
- 2021: The Health Plan Consumer Experience of the Future
- On Purpose: Wellness to Engaged Wellbeing in the Digital Age
- Victor J. Strecher, PhD, MPH, Professor and Director for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship, University of Michigan School of Public Health; and Founder and President, JOOL Health
- Digital Health Innovations: Engaging the Patient and Transforming Health Care Delivery
- Deborah Kilpatrick, PhD, CEO, Evidation Health, Inc.
- Robert M. Pearl, MD, Executive Director and CEO, The Permanente Medical Group; President and CEO, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- David C. Rhew, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Healthcare and Fitness, Samsung Electronics America
- Alison S. Tothy, MD, Chief Experience and Engagement Officer, and Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Chicago Medicine
- IOT: The Physical Interface
- Earning the Right to be a Trusted Advisor
- On Demand Health Care: Would You Like Your Health Care for Here or to Go?
- Taking Customer Engagement Marketing to the Next Level: What Health Care Can Learn from Other Industries
- Carol Kruse, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Cambia Health Solutions
- Thriving in an Ecosystem for Health
Breakfast Briefings and Concurrent Sessions Deliver the Details
These sessions are filled with best practices, how-to’s and case studies. You’ll find solutions that leverage tools and technologies, processes, and connected health strategies. Learn ways to improve your members’ health and quality outcomes while aligning your organization’s strategy to deliver sustainable results.
Choose a single track, or mix and match sessions. Either way, you’ll leave with plenty of ideas and insight you can use immediately.
- Reengineering Marketing to Drive Consumer Engagement
- Next Generation Consumer and Patient Experience
- Infrastructure and Business Operations Transformation
- Leveraging Data Analytics and Insight
- Technologies and Tools for Connected and Collaborative Care