National Health Policy Conference
National Health Policy Conference Registration And Policies
For questions about registration rates and offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.861.1486.
DEADLINES: Early registration Ends: February 1 | Cancellations: February 9
National Health Policy Conference
Receive a discount when you combine your registration for the National Health Policy Conference, March 8-9, 2017, with the National Conference on Individual and Small-Group Markets, March 9-10, 2017, in Washington, D.C. AHIP’s National Conference on Individual and Small-Group Markets will deliver expert guidance from policymakers, scholars, thought leaders, and industry stakeholders on key policy and operational changes in serving the Individual and Small-Group markets. Maximize your time – and budget – by adding the Markets Conference to your registration!
COMBO Pricing: National Health Policy Conference + Individual and Small-Group Markets
Registration Policies and Procedures
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for early registration discount, AHIP must receive registration and payment no later than February 1, 2017.
- Registrations received after this date are subject to the standard registration fees.
Team Discounts for AHIP Members
- For every two individuals from an AHIP member health plan organization who registers and pays for the SAME PROGRAM, a third receives a FREE registration to the same program.*
- The free registration for the third team member is not transferable to a future conference.
- Discount will be automatically applied during the registration process for the third registrant at checkout.
- Team Discounts are available to AHIP member health plan organizations only. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding eligibility for the discount.
*This offer is available to full conference registrations for AHIP member health plans ONLY. Affiliate members, sponsors, government registrations, one-day, and any combination of are excluded.
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com on or before February 9, 2017 (Telephone cancellations will not be accepted).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after February 9, 2017, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations that are part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for AHIP Members above).
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to AHIPregistration@conferencedirect.com and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Substitutions are not available for free registrations that are as part of our team discount offer (see Team Discounts for AHIP Members above).
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above.
- Refunds will be provided, less a processing fee.
- All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee ($150 for government registrations).
- Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- AHIP does allow for registrations to be transferred to future conferences when attendees are unable to attend a conference for which they are registered. Please see details under “Cancellations” above. Substitutions are also available. Please see the “Substitutions” section above for full details.
*This offer is available to full conference registrations for AHIP members ONLY. Sponsors, Government registrations, one-day, and any combination of are excluded.