by Jasmine Batchelor
May 18, 2018
Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Ralph Judah is a Managing Director of Monitor Deloitte where he leads Strategy as well as Global Markets for Health Plans
- He has 40 years of experience in all aspects of the Plan, Provider and Care Delivery businesses. He is a leader of the firm’s Health Strategy practice, focused on payers, providers and public policy.
- He has worked with many of the leading hospital systems, health plans and life science companies in the US and globally.
- He has advised business leaders, industry associations and governments throughout the world on issues of strategy, national economic development, health policy and health insurance.
- Additionally, he ran Innovation and Emerging Markets at Monitor Group.
- He has served on a wide range of Boards of Directors, both public and private and advised Boards for 30 years of issue of strategy and policy
- Enterprise Strategy for a major U.S. health insurer. Led an 8 year effort to refocus, reorganize and grow a leading multiline US Health Plan, drove vertical integration into Home Care, delivery and the MSO business and structured a joint venture with the global leader in Wellness and Incentives. Led a 3 year Innovation program and a 3 year MA Growth program
- Managing Director of Travenol Management Services a JV (Bain and Managed a long standing relationship with a number of the Leading US and Global IDN’s including Partners, Duke Health, Singapore General, American Hospital, Istanbul.
- Advised Abu Dhabi, Singapore, South Africa and Saudi Health Ministries on Provider and Insurance issues, developing strategies for collaboration with leading global, principally U.S. , AHC’s. Developed National Insurance Strategies for each.
- Developed Biotech Strategies for the State of Israel and for the Shanghai government.
- Led the landmark effort to restructure the National Healthcare System for post-apartheid South Africa. Senior Adviser to the Mandela Cabinet on Health and Economic Development.
- Served all US Plan majors and super-regionals as well as numerous regional, monoline MA, PSP’s and specialty plans.
- BA Economics University of the Witwatersarand
- B. School of Law, Witwatersrand University
- MBA Stanford University Graduate School of Business