State Issues Retreat Registration And Policies
|AHIP Member Health Insurance Providers*
|State Health Plan Association Members
* AHIP Member Affiliate Organizations, Individual Members, AHIP Nonmember Organizations, and Government Organizations are unable to register for this conference. Please contact email@example.com if you feel like you received this in error.
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. Make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
- Payment by check will not be available after September 3, 2021.
Cancellations and Refunds
- No refunds will be given for cancellations; however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- A conference registration credit is valid through the end of 2021.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours before the day the conference begins. Once you have received your personal link to the virtual platform, it cannot be changed, substituted, or reissued to a different person.
- Virtual registrations are only valid for one user.
- Discount and Special Rates. There are no special rates for daily attendance, etc.; only full virtual conference registration is available. If you register using a special rate that is not applicable to you, you hereby give AHIP the right to charge your card for the difference upon notice that AHIP does not agree with your selection of a special rate. All determinations of special rates are in the sole discretion of AHIP.
- Discount Codes. Discount codes may not be used with certain promotions.