Registration Rates And Policies
Sign up for one conference before Early Registration Discounts end on August 25, 2017 and save. Sign up for more than one conference and save even more.
Early Registration Ends: August 25 Cancellations: August 30
AHIP’s State Issues Retreat Pricing
|State Trade Association Executive
For AHIP Retained Counsel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process your registration for this event.
Combine Your Registration and SAVE!
Get the most out of your Retreat attendance and receive a discount when you add the National Conference on Medicaid, Sept. 27-28, to your State Issues Retreat registration. Stay on top of the latest trends and operational need-to-knows with big-picture insights into the Medicaid program.
AHIP’s State Issues Retreat + AHIP’s National Conference on Medicaid Pricing
Photo ID Required
- AHIP requires that all conference attendees show a valid government issued photo ID to pick up their badges.
- Conference badge and materials will not be provided until registration fees are paid in full.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. If you plan to pay with a check, make checks payable to AHIP and mail to: AHIP, America’s Health Insurance Plans; PO Box 418091, Boston, MA 02241-8091.
Early Registration Discount
- To qualify for early registration discount, AHIP must receive registration and payment no later than August 25, 2017.
- Registrations received after this date are subject to the standard registration fees.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to email@example.com on or before August 30, 2017. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 30, 2017, however, substitutions are allowed and conference registration credits are available to attend a future event.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified AHIP in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.
- A conference registration credit is valid for one year from the date of the conference for which the cancellation applies. The registration credit is not available for free registrations.
- All substitution requests must be received in writing from the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have the new registrant copied on the email.
- Substitutions may be made until the day before the conference begins.
- Differences in registration type or event selection may cause an increase in registration fees which will be the responsibility of the new registrant. In the case of a decrease, AHIP will refund the difference.
- Substitutions are not available for free registrations.