AHIP Select offers year-round opportunities for face-to-face
meetings and networking with health plan decision makers. AHIP Select offers
options for membership, conference sponsorship, webinars and customized
programs, so your team can learn about the solutions health plans are seeking
and showcase your products and services.
Start building partnerships for success – learn more
AHIP Offers SmartBrief e-Newsletters for Time-Starved Professionals
Break through the health insurance news clutter with AHIP SmartBrief newsletters. We dig through the news and compile it into quick read articles delivered to your inbox. Ideal for time-starved health care professionals, you'll quickly understand why more than 100,000 subscribers enjoy AHIP SmartBriefs.
Try it. Subscribe today to AHIP SmartBrief e-newsletters by clicking on the link(s) of your choice:
- AHIP Solutions SmartBrief - Delivered Monday-Friday, you'll find articles focused on overall health insurance industry news, including top industry stories, emerging trends, and medical, policy, provider, pharma, supplier news, and news about AHIP members.
- AHIP Wellness SmartBrief - Monday - Friday, you'll find news focused on improving employee and population health. Highlights include articles on wellness programs and trends, health news and research, fitness, schools and communities, wellness trends, and news about AHIP members.
- AHIP Agents & Brokers SmartBrief - Delivered Monday-Friday, Agents and brokers, as well as health plans who work directly with agents and brokers will enjoy articles focused on prospects/products/market trends, best business practices, policy and the health care landscape, and news about AHIP members.
- AHIP Accountable Care SmartBrief - Each Monday and Wednesday you'll find articles focused on payment and care delivery news, including health care quality, technology, population health and patients, emerging trends and news about AHIP members.
- AHIP Health IT SmartBrief - Each Friday you'll enjoy articles focused on emerging IT trends, the tools that are making a difference, issues such as compliance and privacy, and more. You'll also receive news firsthand about AHIP members.
company's exposure to health plans, receive access to various AHIP member-only
materials, and take advantage of exclusive discounts when you become an AHIP
Affiliate Organization member. Click
here for program details, including a full list of benefits.
Connect with AHIP on LinkedIn®, the world’s largest business-oriented social network. Follow our company profile and join the AHIP Education group for updates related to AHIP’s educational offerings and business development opportunities.
Convenient self-study programs from AHIP — New catalog available
Download the catalog of AHIP’s self-study courses to see the wide variety of topics covered. More than 40 online, mobile-friendly courses and 16 designation programs are available to help improve your job performance and enhance your career. The catalog includes new course offerings for health plan employees in addition to updated training for agents and brokers. Download the catalog today.
Having IT talent that understands the industry is a business imperative.The IT Series of mobile friendly courses, webinars and live events will help you get ahead and stay ahead in health care IT. Click here to browse our offerings.
AHIP’s Executive Leadership Program (ELP) and Executive Leadership Program for Medical Directors (ELP-MD) are unique opportunities for the industry’s most dynamic senior-level professionals to define their roles as leaders and help shape the future of health care. Applications are currently being accepted for a new class of Fellows for the 2016-2017 program year, starting in June, 2016. The application deadline is March 4, 2016.
Review program details, selection criteria and application.
Each year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), honors leading health plans and health care providers with the National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management. Applications for the 2016 award will be accepted until February 1, 2016.
Learn more about the award and application process.