About This Webinar
Managing fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) is a hot topic across the health care industry. As a major driver of costs, and with the recent guidance issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), health care organizations must evaluate and prioritize a solution. Many organizations are leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) as a part of the solution, and when executed correctly, are able to adapt quickly to other healthcare business use cases.
In this webinar, experts will share considerations in building a solution to detect and correct FWA — from concept to production.
Attendees Will Learn About
- Fully leveraging data as an asset in the organization
- Applying AI-powered, actionable insights to uncover and investigate suspicious activity
- Predicting scenarios that are likely to result in FWA and providing specific oversights to minimize cost
- Scaling and automating AI/ML workloads
- The value of an open-source approach: Building a cloud-native, reusable platform for AI/ML workloads