About This Webinar
With the spurring need for digital, the Healthcare industry has a huge transformational opportunity to adopt a consumer-centric approach and improve health care outcomes. Health insurance providers are embracing digital disruption in multiple ways to achieve the goal of reduced cost, improved quality, and enhanced consumer experience. Payers, for example, are modernizing the core systems to bring in flexibility, and modularity and thereby increasing speed to market.
Another shift is the adoption of modern data platforms enabling interoperability and real-time data exchange with consumers. Payers, by virtue of having access to a humongous amount of health care data, position them uniquely to use this “data as an asset” and provide insights for a personalized consumer experience. Thus, health insurance providers have a great prospect to establish a digital health ecosystem by connecting multiple stakeholders – providers, members, brokers, care managers, others – to provide a unified experience, navigate care and improve overall health care delivery.
The webinar will cover the following to address digital transformation as a focus area:
- What are the trends, needs and opportunities in the health insurance industry to mitigate the challenges and adopt new technology
- Typical payer architecture for core applications, data & analytics, integration, and engagement
- Technology initiatives for payers to enhance consumer experience, adopt modern architecture and reduce operational cost
Attendees Will Learn About
- Key technology transformation themes that health insurance providers can focus on
- Emerging technologies that can transform the overall health insurance ecosystem
- Potential use-cases that can be enabled by adopting digital mindset – “next best action”