About This Webinar
As health care costs continue to rise across the United States, employers, patients and health insurance providers are looking for ways to address the escalating cost of prescription drugs. Biosimilar adoption has emerged as one strategy to contain costs and expand access to life saving therapies.
This webinar will teach and explain to attendees why it's so important to have biosimilars used by health insurance providers due to their cost-savings impact. The webinar will also explain how biosimilars do this through competition and access promotion.
Attendees Will Learn About
- What a biosimilar is and how they are both safe and effective
- How biosimilars lower costs and initiate competition
- Strategies for advancing biosimilar adoption
- Common barriers to biosimilar adoption
- Examples that illustrate the promise of biosimilars
- Recommendations for developing a successful biosimilar program