About This Webinar
Obstacles remain that can limit a health insurance provider’s ability to run an accurate, effective, risk score accuracy program. Evolving risk adjustment models and regulations have made it even more important for health plans to resolve challenges like lack of transparency into member data and risk scores, inefficient and disjointed processes, inadequate expertise, or program customization capabilities:
- Lack of transparency into risk scores
- Inefficient and disjointed processes
- Missing risk score goals/forecast
In this webinar, industry experts will discuss best practices for managing health plan risk adjustment processes amid the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) RADV Final Rule and 2024 Final Call Letter for Medicare Advantage plans. Attendees will learn how converging health plan quality, risk, and other healthcare programs can ensure greater data accuracy, drive major improvements in efficiency, and support better member satisfaction and experience.
You'll also learn about the impact of recent Federal regulatory changes, hear observations about the MA and ACA programs, and gain best practices for managing risk adjustment processes more efficiently and effectively.
Attendees Will Learn About
- The impact of CMS regulatory changes
- Best practices for managing your risk adjustment processes
- Combining quality and risk
- Finding a resource that is prepared for the regulatory changes and that fits your business needs