Welcome To The New AHIP.org
posted by Marilyn Tavenner & Jamie Carracher
on April 11, 2016
We are living in an age of near constant technological innovation. AHIP’s member plans are at the forefront of this revolution, pushing the envelope and using technology to deliver better, more affordable health care.
Like our members, AHIP is committed to driving the innovation needed to create a more affordable and sustainable health care system that allows every American to access the best possible care and live the healthiest possible life. As part of this effort, we are proud to unveil our new website.
Over the last year, we have examined every facet of our website and its place in our digital strategy. We conducted countless interviews with our members and staff, as well as key external audiences like health care opinion leaders and reporters. We examined our analytics and evolving digital trends, and we revisited every single webpage and tool we offered to ensure we were delivering the most value to you.
So, what’s changed? A lot.
- Our new design is simple, modern and, most importantly, mobile-friendly. The site delivers an experience tailored to all screen sizes, from huge TV displays to tablets and smartphones. And each page offers the ability to share to social media or print one of our pages in hard copy.
- We rebuilt the website from the ground up, finding better, more intuitive ways to organize and find content. Today, you can find all of the information we have to share about our core priorities right from the Issues section. Interested in Medicare Advantage? Visit that Issue page and explore our various research reports, issue briefs, blog posts, infographics and more using our filters.
- This new website features improved Search functionality. Search a phrase, like Medicaid, and see everything we have to offer. If you’re looking for something specific, like a press release or blog post, you can select filters to dig deeper without having to wade through documents.
- Our blog, formerly known as AHIP Coverage, has been fully integrated into the News section of the website, where it joins our Press Releases and Public Statements. Like Issue pages, you can dive down deeper to find articles that are relevant to your issues of interest.
- Many visitors come to our site looking for our exclusive research reports, data briefs, and more. You can find all of that in the Research section.
- We’ve made it easier than ever to learn more about our many conferences, webinars, and online courses.
- For our many sponsors, we’ve added new opportunities to collaborate, from advertising on our website to sponsored content. Our Business Affairs team can explore the options with you.
Like any good technology product, AHIP.org will continue to grow and improve in the days, months and years ahead. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com.